Buddy loops eliminate the need for sticky tape, but still provide that much-needed protection. Unlike medical tape, Buddy Loops are reusable which can save you hundreds of dollars over time, and are also much more comfortable for the patient.
Buddy Loops are ideal for minor fractures and sprains of the toes and fingers. Each strap is lined with foam which makes them soft on the skin, and prevents slipping or rolling as they hold fingers/toes together. Use as many Buddy Loops in place of medical tape when applicable, to provide sufficient immobility.
Buddy Loops have many appealing characteristics that make them a great product to be included in your stock of physical therapy equipment, and the perfect replacement for traditional medical tape.
Features and Specifications:
- Single loop design speeds application
- Latex-free foam-lined material
- Available in three widths - 1/2 wide, 3/4" wide and 1 wide
- 5 long loops fit most fingers
- Machine washable, breathable; ideal for long-term daily use
- Available in various quantities
- Easy to apply