If you are not completely satisfied with a product, simply call or email our customer service department for a credit or refund within 30 days. Items returned after 30 days in resalable condition will be subject to a restocking fee of 15%. Returns will not be accepted after 60 days.
All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Returns without a valid RMA number will not be credited.
Items must be in the original manufacturer’s packaging and in resalable condition. Always ship the items within a separate box to ensure the manufacturer's product packaging is not damaged.
The package is your responsibility until it arrives at our facility, so it is in your best interest to ship with tracking information (UPS/Fedex), and adequately insure the contents in case of damage.
If you received an item as the result of a Electro-Medical's error, we will pay for the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will be applied.
If you make an error, you are responsible for return shipping.
Damaged or incomplete shipments
In the event of damaged delivery:
- Indicate damage on the delivery bill and have it signed by the driver.
- Immediately contact our Customer Service Department to have a replacement order sent.
Damaged deliveries must be reported to us within 10 days, otherwise no credit will be issued.
For sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept returns on personal hygiene products that have been opened.
Instructions for return:
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition.
- Use proper packaging to protect the items during shipping back to Electro-Medical.
- Write the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on the outside of your return shipment.
- Do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- All return shipping must be freight prepaid. We cannot accept COD deliveries.
- Once items have been received, inspected and confirmed to be in resalable condition credit will be issued.
- If the item(s) is not returnable, a representative will contact you explaining why the item(s) cannot be accepted.
- Items that have been rejected by our Returns department can be returned to you at your expense.
- Non-returnable items will be held for 30 days and then disposed.
- Please keep all return tracking information for your records.
If you have any questions or concerns you may reach us at 800-235-2952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.