Please indicate color and laminate choice in comment box during Check Out
Taping is used to prevent ankle injuries, especially in athletes who have suffered ankle injuries in the past. The tape is applied prior to regular practice or a competition using taping tables.
Taping can also be used to aid non-aggressive rehabilitation, including a number of physical therapy exercises. Taping should be used in conjunction with an efficient rehabilitation program to prevent further injury.
Effective rehabilitation requires high quality physical therapy equipment. This modular taping station is available in a variety of colors to suit any work area. Simply use the comment box during checkout to select the color you desire.
Features and Specifications:
- Upholstered Taping Modules are 36 or 42
- Strong dowel and glue laminated wood construction for long lasting integrity
- Self-closing laminate drawer features nylon rollers
- Doors feature adjustable, self-closing 110° Euro-hinges which are nicely concealed
- Drawer fronts and doors feature quality 3mm high impact edging
- Finished Cabinet backs
- Easy-to-remove 2 high-density foam upholstered tops without tools
- Each seat has a weight capacity of 450lbs