The TheraTouch CX4 is an advanced four-channel combination therapy system providing electrotherapy and ultrasound treatment options in a simple-to-use, ergonomic design.
The TheraTouch CX4's bilingual interface intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols to guide clinicians step-by-step to ensure an ideal therapeutic treatment, including electrode placement recommendations to ensure treatment efficacy and clinic efficiency. Therapeutic ultrasound can be combined with stimulation using the dedicated stim channel, using any supplied waveform.
· 1 MHz and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound
· Pulsed and continuous operating modes
· Ergonomically designed 5 cm2 sound head included with a maximum BNR ratio of 5:1
The TheraTouch CX2 is a two-channel combination therapy system that provides ultrasound with electrotherapy in a simple-to-use, intuitive design. With all the features of the CX4, but only 2 channels of Stimulation.
The TheraTouch EX4 is an advanced four-channel electrotherapy system offering a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a bilingual menu-driven touchscreen interface, the EX4 guides clinicians step-by-step through treatment protocols to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment - including electrode placement for better treatment outcomes.
· 4 channels of stimulation with the following waveforms
- Biphasic Symmetrical Asymmetrical RAAS
- High Volt
· Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) is a unique stimulation waveform that replicates the typical firing pattern of normal muscle contractions, used to effectively re-educate weak and inhibited muscles following surgery, injury, or trauma
· Eight preset clinical protocols for stimulation, with the ability to customize parameters and save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
· Bilingual interface selectable between English and Spanish
- Three-year warranty on CX4, CX2, and EX4 Units.