For more than 50 years, Hausmann Industries has strived to provide the medical market with quality physical therapy tables and treatment tables. They are committed to manufacturing top-of-the-line products that meet and or exceed industry standards. These treatment tables are proof of that.
With a weight-bearing capacity of 400 pounds, and high pressure laminate legs, these bariatric physical therapy tables are some of the sturdiest, and most durable tables in today's market.
They have 2 inch high-density foam padded tops that are designed with patient comfort in mind. The upholstery can be either Comfort PLUS vinyl, which has a softer feel to it than its alternative, Pro-Form Vinyl. The upholstery is easy to clean and disinfect as is the laminate finish on the legs and shelf.
These treatment tables have embedded metal inserts that allow bolts to be easily tightened and re-tightened as needed.
Features and Specifications:
- Load capacity: 400 pounds
- 9 Pro-Form vinyl colors
- 9Comfort PLUS vinyl colors
- Formica high pressure laminate legs, apron, and stretchers
- H-brace construction with storage shelf
- High-pressure laminate legs, apron, and stretchers
- 2"-thick high-density urethane foam top
- 72"L x 31"H
- Also available in 78" length
- Widths available in 24", 27" and 30"