Manufactured by Richmar, this hi-performance piece of physical therapy equipment offers the same features of the Plus version electrode. What’s the difference? The buffering agent on the active electrode of the Plus Hi-Per version allows for greater mA orders. For patients that require higher dosages, and those patients who are susceptible to pH shifts, this means the clinician has much more versatility when providing treatments.
[Note: This electrode is designed to provide a maximum dosage of 80 mA-min.]
Another great advantage to the Ionto Plus Hi-Per electrode is that pad movement is virtually eliminated due to its powerful adhesive quality. This electrode is also available in 4 different sizes that include large, medium, butterfly and small. Having an ample supply of each size will make your inventory of physical therapy equipment more versatile.
- Drug reservoir electrode placed over treatment area
- High performance for higher mA protocols
- 12 each in case
- Dimension: 2.75-3.5" W
- Shipping weight 1 Lb.
- Assembled in the United States of America
- Buffering agent on the active electrode
- Suitable for patients who require high dosages
- Suitable for patients who are sensitive to pH fluctuations